Download the Free Version (8 Peaking Filters only):
Downloads: 18, File Size: 550.8 KB, Added: 06 Nov. 2020
|Release date:||October 4, 2020|
|Last updated:||October 4, 2020|
|Product type:||VST plug-in|
|File format:||.zip, .rar, .7z|
|File size:||13 mb|
|Price:|$30.00 $3.75 USD
- 1.0: Initial Release.
- 1.1: Optimizations.
- 1.2: Fixes.
- 1.3: Fixed pan so as to stay at unity (Thanks Myco).
- 1.4: Added full mousewheel support.
- 1.5: Repaired mouse wheel bugs.
Repaired GUI Bugs.
- 1.55: Made an algorithm to ensure graphical plotline stays in place at different sample rates using a unique rational mapping technique.
Improved and streamlined the math used in the panoramic algorithm, now using less memory.
Updated about credits.
- 1.56: Updated GUI, replaced with Ruby code to increase speed.
- 1.57: Optimized and Improved the Ruby Code.
- 1.58: Streamlined inner coding so as to reduce CPU and GPU drain on resources (quite substantial!).
Changed GUI to better address high contrast screens.
- 1.59: Updated the filters so as to prevent overload during rare startup glitches.
You must log in to submit a review.