There’s some site updates on their way. It’s been trying; making the move over to DSPplug.com and now there is more challenges, including the support of devices like phones. The theme I bought is well made but it does not seem to be supported by iphones and ipods.
I’ll be making a custom theme that is css only. This will improve support for devices like Iphone and Tablets, Ipods and Samsung Galaxy phones of course.
I want this site to have a completely commercial feel but to be fully interactive and making that look good is a tough thing to accomplish. But I have 20 years of experience in coding and design so it will not take Me too long.
What the site will have when it is done is:
- User Areas
- User Blogs
- User Forum (Product Support, Programming sections for DSP programmers and beginners
- [Flowstone,Synthedit,Bluecat Plug ‘n Script])
- Developer resource section (Downloads, Articles [driven by the forum, coming soon], DSP tutorials
- [driven by the forum, coming soon])
- DSP flowstone products for sale (these will be products which people can buy for producing DSP products with flowstone, should be really handy)
- Knobman .knob files for sale
- Design .psd and .svg DSP resources for sale (will also be sold on sites like Graphicriver)
And every product will have its own FAQ, every product will have at least 10 audio demos, will have at least one video demo, and 5 screenshots.
Boardstation used to look like this, and as cool as that was, there needed to be more speed. So, here’s a video about My affecting that speed and provisioning those changes:
And that should explain what I’m trying to achieve. New release maybe later today or tomorrow morning.
Hi all, here’s the new smoking hot silverhawk EQ alpha download.
And here’s a Youtube video showing the CPU usage of the Silverhawk CPU:
Hi all, adding new installers:
So, I’m getting three different custom caps from customcaps.ca
here’s the latest image I’ve received from their customer service and they’ve been helpful and efficient. They even emailed Me and replied during the weekend, which is convenient.
Here’s the image they sent Me:
It’s a digital Mockup, so when it is all stitched up it will be straight.
I’m also getting Canadian leafs on the back of the hat.
Update: 04 /14 /2020
Here’s a picture of all three caps and the three caps under.
So, https://customcaps.ca is a secure, frienldy and professional service that takes the time to get every order right and I highly recommend them.
Thanks again to Robert, the Manager who walked Me through My purchase and presented Me with many options I’d not known of towards My purchase.
I also added a Canadian leaf symbol embroidered to the back of each hat.
I highly recommend the the services of https://customcaps.ca and I’m a happy customer.
covid 19 is a downer, maybe these three new knobs will cheer you up.
Added this new version of #12:
It works a lot better with a darker background.
here’s a video of that:
So, as promised here’s more knobs. Next week it will be a full UI kit.
They’re all CCBY attribution. Details are inside each zip as well as the necessary .knob files to be used with knobman.
Please like and comment.
Here’s a great optimization kit from VSTplug, it has a bunch of stuff from Exonerate, Sam Mungall, Dozius, Myself and Skore.
In this kit you’ll find:
- stereo width that adds no gain when it is used (VSTplug, Dozius, Trogluddite)
- an optimized ceiling limiter that uses next to no CPU (VSTplug, ???, Sam Mungall, Barak)
- a great optimized VCA linear DB ASM example by Sam Mungall and optimized by Barak
- various linear to db and db to linear converters made by Exonerate (Thomas Chatfield)
- an automatic crossfader (VSTplug)
- A tester (Trogluddite, VSTplug)
- A vector rocker switch (VSTplug)
This is one of the most useful kits you can find for Flowstone, enjoy 🙂
Download server 1:
It’ll be hot and it might be out in a few days.
You’ll love it; it’ll be simple but not too simple and it will use like no CPU. Just as efficient as Plogue sforzando. I figured out an algorithm that prevents a sampler from using too much memory.
It’ll be boss; till then.
KVR post url:
You can use these in any commercial projects, just credit Me. Details about doing that can be found in the zip files above.